2. Understand the cost of setting up a Project Office
Estimate the cost of setting up the Project Office. What are the common types of costs?
- You may need a consultant who has experience in setting up a project office., Or you can do by yourself with some support from your senior management
- If you don’t have good experienced Project Managers, You may need to recruit them. Or you may have to train your existing PMs and mentoring them., There is a cost for that too.
- You may need to Purchase some PMIS software, Or you can create your own one.,
- You may need to purchase some good PM templates or you can simply create them
(Start Small , Then you can keep your budget low.)