Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sorry for the delay..


Im sure you all wonder why I didn’t write anything about Agile 2010 yet. Ok let me explain.. About Agile 2010..I don’t know where to start and where to end it .. Sometimes I can think of writing a post about each lecture I attended to. Or something only about our session there...But at the same time its going to be lots of writing.. So for now.. let me write something.., I got to write something this week.. Otherwise it will never happen as the next quarter is really getting hectic.
We have 2 “Agile in Offshore” events planned in Stavanger and Oslo in September.. .. then I may miss presenting at PMI SAARC conference.. That’s overlapping with my Oslo visit.. then I will do P2P 2010 Cairo most probably in December.. So that’s more than enough for this year I suppose.. Yeah all these top of our day to day work on business development and projects.. So no need to explain how hectic the life is .. But I enjoy every bit of work we do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suggestion 1:

Create a backlog of all the talks, then prioritise according in the order of how good the talks were or how much you remember, with your own talk at top of course :-)

Suggestion 2:
Write up Dave Wests talk, then I can copy and paste it for my own (internal) blog :-)

koolb on 5:46 AM said...

You didn't event do a presentation for your own team. When we can expect a presentation from you ?

Thushara said...

Thanks ..Yeah.

Buddhi- sure will do it as soon as your team has some breathing space after the customer workshop.

 

PROJECTIZED. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com